Thursday, April 24, 2008

Inch Worm....


Yesterday, I was listening to the radio, and they were talking about these new shoes available in the UK only (of course!). Anyhow, apparently, they are called inch worm shoes because with the simple press of a button, you can extend them by a couple of sizes. Great idea, especially for kids with feet that grow like some sort of infectious bacteria. 
Even though Chris did not hear this commercial, he still has his own way of implementing this idea into Mac's wardrobe. 
Last night after dinner, we decided to go on a family walk. Chris said that he would get Mac ready while I ran around like a crazy trying to clean up after dinner. While I was in that mode, he came back inside and claimed that it was a bit breezy, and that Mckinley needed some socks (she was dressed in this cute little hawaiian number that offered no protection from any kind of coldness).  I finally finished all of my work, and ran outside to meet them. We were half way through the walk, when Chris said "I turned Mckinley's dress into pants. I stopped in a panic. I turned to look at my daughter who sat innocently in her stroller. Her socks were rolled up to her knees, and her dress was oh so neatly tucked into each sock. 
I am going to call the fashion police. Yes, on my own husband. If you ever hear for some odd reason that I am out of town, and Chris is responsible for dressing our daughter, feel free to come and save her. 

2 comments:

the walkers said...

hahah! i have to confess - i enlarged the picture so i could see the socks! what a great chris-idea! poor mckinley...

Nicole said...

Chris! That is a CRIME!

Emmo, don't leave them unattended:)