Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mac and the Big Move....






Mac has had a blast playing in all of the boxes. The other day I was picking up her toys, and I noticed that she had neatly packed her cell phone and the Children's Tylenol in her purse. I thought it was so funny. Also, last night, we were eating Chic Fil A for dinner, and I guess she was not that hungry. However, she did not want to miss an opportunity to taste the BBQ sauce. So she very creatively dipped her pacifier in the sauce before sticking it in her mouth. Um, sick. That is all I have to say about that. :)

2 comments:

alli zachry said...

What a precious, sweet little girl. Oh how I love the Galanos fam. AND miss you more than you will ever know!! Hope the move is going great!

alli zachry said...

ok i'm pretty sure yall are moved in now and i am DYINGGGG for an update of the house!!!!!! the suspense is seriously killing me...!!