Friday, May 2, 2008

She may swing from it....but at least it will be cute!


I love new painting projects. I get so wrapped up in them. It's great. 
Some people that are on staff with us at Experience Life recently bought a new house (well at least it was new to them.) Brandon is very handy, so they bought a fixer upper. I was over helping one day, when I noticed that the light fixture that was in the living room could easily be converted into some major cuteness for their daughter Taylor's room.
I love Taylor. She has the greatest personality, and she knows how to have fun in life. You can always trust her to be honest. Kids are so great at that! . Anyhow, this  is a picture of the mostly finished work of art (minus the lampshades and some of the beading). 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummm im pretty sure this is amazing! you are so talented sister...tell me when to work the booth at market....