Friday, May 30, 2008

To close or not to close....that is the question....

Well, this has been one of the longest weeks of my life. We were scheduled to close on our new house first on Tuesday, then on Wednesday, and still we have not officially closed. Not anything on our part, but rather the people selling the house. I am really trying to be patient. I know God is up to something through all of this. I am just not quite sure what. :) I will keep you posted. 

P.S. Chris' grandparents worked in the yard the whole time we were in New York, and the house looks completely different. I will post a picture soon!

On another note, Mckinley has been teaching me a few fashion tricks lately. The main one being that cookie cutters can also double as bracelets. Thought I would spread this new fashion trend just incase you were running low on accessories. 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Emmo,

I am going to have to start stalking you if I don't see some pics of the house, yard, and MCKINLEY WEARING COOKIE CUTTERS soon!

love you guys!