Saturday, May 24, 2008

WHERE"S EMMO?

I do own a red and white striped shirt. However, I do not have any pictures of myself of in it in places all over the world. I have to confess that I do feel like I have been all over the world. 

Everything started about three weeks ago. Chris and I have experienced so much over the past year. One of our biggest adventures was buying our first home. We were so excited, and we could not wait to move in. As we progressed through this past year, we realized that we sort of needed a bigger living space for all of the people that we had over for different activities. Chris really did not really want to entertain the idea of moving. I invited the idea in with open arms! :) Chris said there was no way that we were going to be able to sell our house with the market the way that it is. So I prayed for God's will and His plans in the matter. A week later some people were at our doorstep ready to buy our home. AMAZING! That also meant that we had to find somewhere to move. After a week of looking, we finally found a house that is precious. I am so thankful for the Lord's provision for our family! It needs so much work, but I can't wait to get started :)! 

Mckinley and I went home to see my mom and sister last week. We were there until Sunday, and we had so much fun.  Then, this past Wednesday, Chris and I left for New York City. He knew that it had always been my dream to go there, so we went. It was such an amazing trip. We walked until our legs fell off, shopped for hours, and saw some incredible sights. I could not have dreamed of a better past four days with my husband! Thanks you baby for such an amazing trip! I love you!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ok - Jesse just told me you have a blog. I have been reading it in it's entirety over the last week or so. I am always asking Jesse if Chris ever tells him anything much about what is going on with his sweet wife and daughter - the answer almost always is no. So now I can stay in touch! :) Sorry for the super long comment! Love the new house!