Monday, March 8, 2010

But, mom...

As Chris left for prayer tonight, I thought to myself "McKinley and I should do something productive while he is gone." So I came up with the idea of starting to work on writing her letters. My idea was pretty much killed by a certain screaming 7 month old. However, when I did finally get the chance to mention it to McKinley, her response was "But I don't want to learn my letters...I want to PAINT!!!" It turns out that she does have some of my genetic make-up in her. And I love her dearly for that. :) We will get to the letters one day, but for now, painting totally works in my book!! Also, McKinley has decided that sunglasses ARE a necessary piece of attire when she rides her tricycle. Even if she is inside.

This is a picture that I took of Charis this afternoon. She loves her outfit from Aunt Kimbo. Yea for cute little lady bugs ;)!

2 comments:

Mrs. Ventrca said...

Your girls are DARLING!! I am totally loving having a baby girl to dress-up and spoil...So Much FUN!! Hope you are all doing well!

Susan and Craig said...

What cuties!!! I love those pictures!!!