Monday, January 14, 2008

Goodnight Mckinley!




After a long day, I was ready for Mckinley to go to bed. So, against her will, I got her ready, and put her down. She normally plays for a little while, and then dozes off to sleep. Sometimes she will cry, but only for a couple of minutes. However, tonight was different. In fact, I can still hear her in there making all kinds of noises. There was one point that she would not stop crying. So I gave in. I went back to her room, and this is what I found. Yes, she was completely entangled in her sheets. So much so, that I had to detangle her, and remake the whole bed. Of course, she thought it was the greatest thing ever. 

2 comments:

the walkers said...

oh man...i have been waiting to comment on this!!! it makes me laugh! and the sassy stance is way too cute....levi love it :)

alli zachry said...

ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!!!