Thursday, January 3, 2008

More on McKinley


McKinley is one, and she loves life! We go to her one year check-up on Monday. I am sure she has no clue what is coming...you know all those shots they love to throw in at those appointments. 

I seriously can't wait for her to start talking. However, I have this slight feeling that she is going to be just like her dad: a person that is completely full of questions. In fact, Chris' nickname when he was little was Dennis the Menace. The only word that McKinley knows so far is "Uh oh." I think that the only reason this word is her only vocabulary choice is the fact that she can accompany this word with dropping various items on the floor and then saying without hesitation "Uh oh." I am working really hard on "Mama," but I think we have awhile to go. 

She really does have the life. She sleeps about twelve hours a night. Plus, she takes two naps during the day. Her favorite food these days....cinnamon rolls. Funny thing about that is, those were the one thing I craved my entire pregnancy. She loves watching TV, and helping people on the computer. I am surprised she has not broken one of our computers yet. Well, time to go put her down for nap number one. :)

No comments: