Monday, January 7, 2008

McKinley...goes to the dr!


Today we went to Kinley's one year appointment. I always dread going to these appointments for two reasons. One, I know that she will be given shots and two, it is one of the longest hours of my life. Fortunately, Chris was able to go with me today. 

After waiting for about forty-five minutes, the doctor finally came in. As we were sitting there talking, she commented on Mckinley's high energy level. This not only came from the fact that Mckinley was sitting there swinging one of her shoes around by the laces, but also because Mckinley babbled the ENTIRE time we were in the office. Please note that she is only one. I wish I could know what in the world she is trying to communicate. Anyhow, we got a great report. She is in the 10th percent for weight, and 90th for height....tall and skinny. We have Aunt SaSa to thank for that combination. 

Her newest activity....walking for hours behind this lovely lion walker from her boyfriend Levi. Here is a picture for enjoyment!

No comments: